- Heading Home Minnesota: is a statewide initiative to end homelessness and is the umbrella organization for ten regional initiatives.
provides affordable housing vacancy information to ensure that low- to moderate-income families have access to this information, as well as, training and support to housing service agencies.
is an online version of the 211 telephone service, providing a statewide directory of community services.
- Bridge to Benefits/Covering
is a multi-state tool that helps low-income families find and access services and tax credits for which they are eligible.
for Supportive Housing: provides a toolkit for Connecting Supportive Housing Tenants to Employment.
- The DayOne Services :
is a statewide network of domestic violence programs that connects domestic violence victims to safety in one phone call (1-866-223-1111).
provides information and tips on accessing food assistance, income assistance, health care assistance, housing assistance, and employment assistance.
- HUD Office of Community Planning and Development: OneCPD represents a fundamental change in the way the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) structures and delivers technical assistance for its community development programs.
- HUD HDX: Homelessness data exchange website.
- HUD e-snaps:The electronic grants management system managed by HUD’s Office of Special Needs Assistance Programs (SNAPS). It supports the annual Continuum of Care (CoC) Program Application and the Annual Performance Reporting (APR).
- National Human Service
Data Consortium (NHSDC): provides information and assistance for the best use of information technology to manage human services.